Changes to the US government’s National Flood Insurance Programme have created opportunities for insurers to offer alternative solutions for protection against flood risk.
In this podcast share insights in to Fathom’s US flood model and how Fathom transitioned from a tech start-up to a global leader in flood risk. The podcast, which is half an hour long, touches on:
- The impact of different types of flooding.
- Making data consumable through technology platforms.
- Tracking vulnerability as well as hazards.
- The key focus areas for growing a business.
- Why insurance technology is attracting interest from other sectors.